Colon Cancer: Blocked Colon Relieved by Herbs

Saturday, July 19, 2008 · Posted in

It was one late evening in mid-July 2005, that our friend, Chai and his wife came to our house.
Chai’s 82-year-old mother-in-law (let us refer to her as SK), came down with colon cancer. She lost weight, was anaemic and could hardly walk. She was admitted into a hospital for investigation. The gastroenterologist performed a colonoscopy and found a large mass at the hepatic flexure. It obstructed the passage of the colonoscope. The biopsy report of 16 July 2005, indicated infiltrating, moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma. The doctor wanted to operate on her immediately but the family (Chai and his wife) hesitated. They came to seek our opinion.

To most people, common sense dictates that there is no other option except to go for surgery. But Chai and his wife were very hesitant to put their mother through surgery. They asked: “What if she did not undergo surgery?” My answer then was: “Well, the stools will be blocked and accumulate within the colon. With time the intestine may just burst.” They then asked: “Can your herbs do something.” My answer: “I just don’t know. I cannot see how the herbs can ever clear the blockage at all.” After a lengthy discussion, we came to a compromise. I would prescribe SK Capsule A, GI 1 and GI 2 teas. SK would take them for at most a week or two. If there was NO improvement then a surgery had to be done without further delay. At the same time, SK must immediately switch to a proper, healthy diet.

Chai and his wife went home and followed my advice. They indeed took a calculated risk. Two weeks on the herbs, the health of SK was back to normal. She regained her strength and her bowel movement was good, with well formed stools. She could help with cooking and drying the family’s clothes, etc. In short, she became well and was able to lead a normal life.

After two months, Chai brought his mother-in-law to meet us. She was a sweet 82-year-old grandmother and was so full of life. On 22 October 2005, SK came to our centre again for the second time. She told me: “I am so full of strength now. I can jump and dance. The last time I saw you, my skin was flabby. Now you see, I have put on a bit of weight and my arm is rounder.” In October 2006, we got to meet SK again. She was well and still remained a nice, jovial lady. This was a year and three months after her colon was found blocked by cancerous tumour. She took herbs instead of undergoing an emergency surgery.

Granted, the cancer may still be there, but at least as of now, SK is leading a happy, pain-free life. She is getting used to her diet and does not grumble even though she does not take meat, milk, egg, etc., anymore. In spite of the fruits and vegetables diet that she is on, she had put on weight and had regained her health to the fullest.

Indeed, this healing miracle has taught me a lesson. I cannot in my mind explain what had happened but I don’t need an answer either. I do not want to try to explain God’s miracle in human terms. When I talked to SK, I just reminded her that it is all God’s mercy and grace. I have no other explanation than this. The impossible as seen by man and his science, is made possible by God’s grace.

One evening, I had a chat with Chai. I wondered why he and his wife were so against going for surgery. This is the reason. Not long ago, Chai’s mother had cancer of the larynx. Since there are so many siblings in the family, Chai could not make any decision by himself as regards to his own mother’s treatment. His brothers decided that medical treatment was what she needed. She underwent an immediate surgery, followed by radiotherapy. She suffered severe pains after the operation. The radiation treatment made her throat dry and sore. She could hardly eat and was on meager soft diet most of the time. The many sessions of radiotherapy weakened her and she could hardly walk by herself. Chai had to carry her up and down the stairs. Chai told me: “I could still remember the agony on my mother’s face and the sufferings that she had to go through. It was a nightmarish experience for me.” One and half years later, she died without any recovery. The family spent about RM 70,000 (about US$ 20,000) on all the medical bills.

To Chai and his wife, modern medicine is no more the answer to their 82-year old mother’s cancer. They wanted to spare her from the agony that Chai’s mother had experienced.

Story extracted from the author’s book: Getting It Right.

For more information about complementary cancer therapy, visit: http://www.cacare.com, http://www.BookOnCancer.com, http://www.NaturalHealingForYou.com

Powered by Blogger.