TESTIMONIES FROM ABIYE; SAFE MOTHERHOOD PROGRAMME

Wednesday, August 29, 2012





Skirat Taofeek ( Tailor )
The Abiye programme is such a unique programme in ondo state. And they are really trying in all area. They don't collect any dime and they take care of me right from the time i registered  here for the antenatal to when i delivered. Even they normarlly attach  nurses that will be checking on me at home to know my state of health during pregnancy till when i  put to bed. they ggive us free treatment and medications, i was given free Abiye handset, i pray the good lord should uphold them.
Temitope Falaye (Housewife)
I started coming to the Abiye  Health Centre since when my pregnancy was five month old, and i was given immunization, free drugs, family size mosquito net, Abiye handset and a lot of gift items. Even when i put to bed, i was given clothing and other baby items.  Abiye is a good programme in the history of this state; my prayer is that the lord would be with them.



Mrs Bidiat Abidoye
The present government in ondo state is really trying because the Abiye programme has exposed us to a lot  things,that we didn't know before. Right from conception till the delivery period, i was given free drugs, free GSM phone, even a nurse was attached to me to check on me at home in order to know the state of my health and that of my baby. This governor, i can say is a saviour to the people of ondo state, especially the motherhood.
Mrs Omolara  Adebayo
i have really enjoyed this Abiye  programme because, we the mothers and the expectant mothers were given free drugs, family size mosquito net and a lot of goodies. my prayer for   Dr.Olusegun Mimiko is that whosoever that wants his administration disorganized, their lives shall be disorganized in Jesus name.

Powered by Blogger.