Let me walk with insomnia say bye bye

Friday, June 27, 2008 · Posted in

I have a spare time hobby, is the code word, often in Yeshenrenjing the keyboard when the system automatically switched out in the ring, originally on the old feel less谁知the course of time also suffering from insomnia. Do not eat every day before going to sleep on the stability and took, at the beginning every night to eat two, then three, then later four, sometimes four or effective. Day, I go to the hospital Nayao encountered a doctor, he taught me a clever move the treatment of insomnia - walk. Every day after dinner adhere to the one hour around, but also to brisk walking for one hour around the end of four kilometers, then warm water before bed Paojiao 15 minutes a day less medicine, for six months to quit and stability! Who listened to the doctor, then I will go home together with his wife every day in accordance with the instructions of doctors walk, in addition to bad weather almost no day off, and after each walk are on the Khan-Chen Lee-Chen Lee, a warm water shower washing, Bubble legs, will see a TV and then go to bed. Over time, I was a reduction drug, saying that to you may not, I insist that in less than six months, to really kick the sleeping pills. Now I sleep well, go to bed after the normal 10 to 15 minutes will be able to sleep. His wife调侃said: "Do you like the snoring like Yao Lanqu reminders I sleep." Now, I adhere to walk more than three years, has completely and insomnia拜拜, the body also much better than before, his wife Haisong me a title of "small Iron man. "

Powered by Blogger.