3rd radiation done

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 · Posted in

The radiation so far has been pretty easy. The ladies thanked me again for the chocolates. All three helped out today. I was in and out within 45 minutes total.

Last night was pretty bad with indigestion and hiccups. Woke up in the middle of the night with really bad acid reflux. Five Rolaids controlled it. Called the doctor this morning and was told Prilosec was also ok to take, and that the compozene they gave me would help with the hiccups. Haven’t tried yet, since it might make me drowsy. I’ll probably try tonight since I have pretty bad hiccups right now.

I think I will probably take 3 days off for the next chemo. If I had been at work today it would have been a really tough day.

Writing this on my phone, so need to keep it short.

The adventure continues. ...



View the original article here

Powered by Blogger.