Anxiety

Saturday, November 19, 2011 · Posted in

Just as I thought, the minute I scheduled that colonoscopy the anxiety has started to build. All of the sudden, my life seems more stressfull, and I feel like I can’t get enough done in a day. Having a hard time sleeping, and feel very overwhelmed. Its like I am planning for a recurrence? The symptoms of colon cancer can be confused with post reconnect, and IBS which I have told my doctor about. It’s hard not to worry being that I was mis-diagnosed for so long. This is going to be a long 3 weeks of waiting for that appointment (Dec 6th) Maybe its also the stress of the holidays, along with it. I definatly feel like life is moving so fast, and I am barely keeping up. Is there a “pause” button anywhere? How about that “easy” button from those commercials?



View the original article here

Powered by Blogger.