Not so good news today

Monday, November 14, 2011 · Posted in

Well I went to get my disconnect today and happened to ask the nurse if my CEA level test results were in from Wednesday. She went and checked and by the look on her face I knew it wasnt good. My CEA level tripled from when I started chemo back up 6 weeks ago. I broke down completely. How did this happen? At worse I was expecting no change…but triple??? If I wasnt scared enough already Im about ready to lose my mind! Looks like Im going back on xanax full dose cause the anxiety is bad. Pet scan being scheduled too. Im praying God is not ready for me yet.

On a better note, Marine Mark is doing well and got his Purple Heart yesterday which was the birthday of the USMC!

Semper Fi
Hugs
Amy



View the original article here

Powered by Blogger.