Supermodels get cancer too..2

Saturday, November 19, 2011 · Posted in ,

..playboys, clubs and sharks oh my…Clara you have to go to Via Sempione, 21 by 8am-cover story for Grazia magazine. At the back of my mind is will I hear the alarm clock in the am as I’m sure I will be out shaking off some playboy or other at a club tonight? There will be plenty of dinner if I go out, just a shame about the company. I would rather stay in with my other model room mate-even though she may not be the most interesting girl in the world, I could learn a little more about her home country. Russia.
Dinner was just as planned, more sharks and the stress at the back of my mind of was 2 plates of pasta really a good idea with a magazine cover and swimsuit shoot the next day? I must have smoked nearly 2 packets of cigarettes and had a few too many glasses of wine, but it definitely made the night a little easier.
I cant believe they taped my boobs over and over again in order to get me into a swim-suit that was one size too small. Can you imagine how much that hurt when they took it off? I still feel it stinging and its bright red. Suffering for fashion as always I suppose…...


View the original article here

Powered by Blogger.