Butterflies

Friday, November 18, 2011 · Posted in

Starting to get the butterflies about tomorrow’s surgery. I have done everything I can to keep my mind off it and I don’t think my son is going to let me leave now. Deep cleaning is very therapeutic and his house is shining. Even cleaned the carpets today. (I used that Resolve powder…it does a good job, but oh what a mess! When you vacumn it up, the powder goes everywhere!). But the entry way and kitchen area looks great.

Waiting for my friend’s plane to land from Montana. She is coming here on business and I am going to have the “last supper” with her. Hoping she will think Mexican is a good idea!

So, my mind is playing cancer hockey. You know, the scenarios where the doc comes in and says, “Oh it was just benign” and I am happy and laughing and packing to head home. The the other scenarios come in and think of PIC lines and chemo and bone marrow and all the other nightmares associated with cancer. So it is kind of a ping pong game and I know I won’t sleep tonight.

Eyes seem to be doing a bit better. Pray they are clear in the morning so surgery goes as planned.

As Peter Pan says…”Hang on everybody, ‘cus here we GOOOOOOOOOOO!”


View the original article here

Powered by Blogger.