Nervous

Friday, November 18, 2011 · Posted in

I’ll be heading for my 1st review on Thursday. Its the first of those bi-yearly checks that I will have to do for the next couple years to see if the cancer cells are back.

I am seriously freaked out while trying to distract myself by planning for an upcoming trip.

What if the cancer is back? Is it another RAI? While the RAI is one of the easiest treatment that a cancer patient has to go through (as some would say, compared to chemo etc), it was still an ordeal for me.

Being hypothyroid is a challenge, being severely hypothyroid is even more of a challenge.

Most importantly, I just wanna remain healthy and far away from the cancer cells. I have a job now, I want to work and earn money like everyone else.

I can’t wait for the review to be over. Bleah.



View the original article here

Powered by Blogger.