Another speed bump

Monday, November 14, 2011 · Posted in ,

My doc always told me to expect to have minor set backs. Just hate they always show up right when I’m starting to feel better. Last year was pneumonia. Spent a week in the hospital for that one. This time it’s shingles. Never quite felt this type of pain before. Try to fight the urge to use pain meds, but boy do I need them this time.
Doing well overall. Would like to get my legs back under me but circumstances are forcing me to learn patience for the first time in my life. It has been hard going from a person always on the move to one that has to think through the next move so I won’t be too exhausted for just going out with the famlly. Just trying to remember to keep my head up and realize the alternative is much worse.


View the original article here

Powered by Blogger.