Hello...Im back

Tuesday, November 22, 2011 · Posted in

Havent been on for weeks, I have been sick and too tired to do much. Havent had chemo for 6 or more weeks I think, My Cat Scan showed that I have 3 more small tumors in my liver. and the cancer has spread. The Chemo is not working. So doctor contacted Layhe Clinic to see if there were any clinical trails I could get into but the doctor thats heads the department in in Boston recommends another course of chemo which I should start next week sometime.
Just feels like starting over..Im so much weaker and sick than I was when I started I just dont know how much more I can handle but Im only looking foreward cant do anything else but look forward
Hope everyone is doing OK my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone..


View the original article here

Powered by Blogger.